We’re heading to Scarborough!
When: Saturday 14 July 2018 | 9.30am – 1.30pm PLUS afternoon group fitness session
Where: Barons Fitness Centre, Silver Royd, Scalby, Scarborough YO13 0NL
Fitties are on the road!
This summer Matt, Keris and Hamish the dog will be travelling across the UK to deliver a series of life changing seminars focused on showing you how to do the basics but brilliantly!
What’s more, so we can be sure to help as many people as we possibly can, these events are completely FREE!
We’ve taken our years of knowledge working 1-2-1 with private clients as well as our extensive professional qualitifications to simplify things into the key steps that you need to put in place to ensure you make the most of your health and achieve true happiness.
If you have a weight loss goal, if you’re unhappy with how you look, if you have a health condition that would benefit from nutritional intervention or if you just have an interest in health and fitness then this is an event you won’t want to miss.
THE EVENT AGENDA
During this 3 hour Back to Basics event we will cover…
Fat Loss Basics
- Essentials on burning body fat
- Easy, effortless calories and macronutrients
- The need to know on fasting and nutritional supplements
- Busting common nutrition and training myths
- Structuring a training plan for optimal results
- Pre and post workout nutrition
Mood Health Basics
- Essential Ingredients to boost will power and motivation
- How to supercharge your serotonin and sleep
- Natural mood boostersPLUS
In the afternoon we’ll be running an exclusive fitness session. More details TBC.