Just unbelievably easy and dangerously tasty! Great as a post workout snack or after dinner treat.
- 200g Dark chocolate (85%-90%)
- 200g Desiccated coconut
- 250g Unsulphured apricots
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and gently melt in a glass bowl over simmering water. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the apricots in a food processor with 2-3 tablespoons of water and blend into a sticky paste.
- Add the coconut and melted chocolate and mix thoroughly. The mixture should be sticky (so it’s easy to roll into balls) if not add a little more water and mix again.
- Take handfuls of the mixture and roll into small balls.
- Place on a sheet of greaseproof paper and refrigerate until set.