Packed with protein and a healthy dose of vegetables, this will start your day off on the right foot. We’ve called it the breakfast stir-fry but in fact, this makes for an awesome meal or snack at any time of the day.
- ¼ onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 250g turkey mince
- 3 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- Handful mushrooms
- Handful spinach
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion and tomato to the pan and stir-fry.
- Add the mince and continue to stir-fry for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, mixed herbs, salt mushrooms and pepper
and stir-fry for another 5 minutes until the meat is cooked through.
- Finally add the spinach and allow to wilt down for 2–3 minutes.
- Serve with the sliced avocado.