Another idea for sprucing up your dark chocolate fix, also great to make with kids and for converting milk chocolate lovers. These are simply delicious, enjoy!
Cashew Teaser Bites
- 180g cacao liquor (we use Willies Cacao or Detox Your World) or dark chocolate with 90-100% cocoa solids
- 200g creamed coconut bar (we use Biona)
- 170g crunchy cashew butter (we used Meridian, if you cannot source crunchy nut butter simply add some finely crushed/chopped cashew nuts)
- 80g xylitol
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate moulds (but you can use an ice cube tray as an alternative)
- Melt the cacao and creamed coconut bar in a glass bowl over simmering water. Once melted stir in the cashew butter, xylitol and vanilla extract.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the chocolate mould, allow to cool and then transfer to the refrigerator or freezer to set for a couple of hours.
- Keep refrigerated.