Chocolate Cherry and Coconut Bites
- 200g 85% Dark Chocolate
- 2 heaped tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 heaped tbsp of dried cherries (or any dried fruit)
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- Prepare chocolate moulds on a tray.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the heat and add the cashew butter, stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Stir in the almonds, coconut and cherries.
- Pour into the chocolate mould and place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.