This recipe gives ice-cream a FITTER spin, it contains only 3 natural ingredients, tastes phenomenal and is so easy to make. A great one for the summer months or as a healthy dessert for the whole family.
Cocoa Loco Ice-Cream
- 500ml coconut cream
- 1.5 heaped tbsp xylitol or 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 heaped tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 squares of 85% dark chocolate (for sprinkles)
- Ice-Cream Maker – we have a Magimix. This should be placed in the freezer before making the ice-cream.
- Add the coconut cream and xylitol to a saucepan on a low to medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Now add the cocoa powder and use a whisk to stir through until the cocoa has mixed in completely.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bowl and place in the fridge to cool.
- Once cooled add to your ice-cream maker and let it work its magic.
- Serve topped with grated dark chocolate.