These are incredibly rich and make the perfect accompaniment to an after dinner espresso at parties. You can use different nut butters like macadamia, hazelnut or almond. The tough part is knowing when to stop with these all natural treats that taste fantastic. Kids will love them too and they are a much better option than the poor quality processed chocolate thats out there. give them a try this weekend.
Coconut Cashew Fudge
- 1 jar of cashew butter
- 6 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1–2 tablespoons of honey
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons unsulphured desiccated coconut
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Line a small baking tray or glass dish with baking paper. Pour the mixture onto the paper and spread evenly until the mixture is an inch thick.
- Put into the refrigerator for 2–3 hours or until it becomes solid.
- Slice into one inch squares and serve. Store in the refrigerator or freeze the remaining fudge.