You really can’t go wrong with a good old beef burger, whether the sun is shining and you’ve fired up the BBQ, or it’s a cold winter’s night and you’re in need of some comfort food. This juicy bad boy packs a protein punch, a massive nutrient hit AND is bursting with flavour.
Epic Beef Burgers
- 500g beef mince
- 1 small red or white onion finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves crushed or finely chopped
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato puree
- Himalayan salt or Celtic salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cheddar cheese to top the burgers with (optional)
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Combine all ingredients except for the cheese together in a large bowl using your hands before making into 4 big burger patties and placing on a grill tray
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes
- Place desired amount of cheese on top of the burgers for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking or until cheese has melted
- Enjoy with some crinkle cut sweet potato chips and in a crispy lettuce wrap and you have to have these with or home made ketchup which you can see here. Its super easy to make