Fitter Chocolate Fudge
- 200g 85% dark chocolate
- 100g collagen protein powder (we used Great Lakes) or you can use any protein powder
- 160g almond butter
- 2tbsp pumpkin or chia seeds
- 2tbsp goji berries or dried cranberries
- 30g coconut flour
- Sprinkle of Celtic sea salt or himalayan pink salt
- Line a baking dish with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- Place the collagen (or protein powder), coconut flour, seeds and goji berries (or cranberries) in a bowl and mix together.
- Stir in the almond butter and combine throughly.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix all the ingredients into a fudgey paste.
- Place in the baking dish and into the fridge to set for 1-2 hours (or 20-30 minutes in the freezer), slice into squares and keep refrigerated.