- 4 eggs
- 475 ml unsweetened almond or coconut milk (carton based)
- 245g tapioca flour
- 60g coconut flour
- Pinch of Celtic Sea or Himalayan Pink
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the tapioca, coconut flour, salt and pepper, and beat again thoroughly until the mixture is a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Using a large serving spoon, pour around 1⁄4 of the batter into the centre of the pan. Tip the pan from side to side to allow the batter to run to the edge of the pan and cover the entire base.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes before flipping and cook the underside until golden. Repeat three more times with the remaining batter.
- You can make smaller wraps with a smaller frying pan.