Full of flavour and easy to make this salmon dish ticks all the right boxes for a quick meal in the week or as part of a weekend feast. It tastes great if made straight away but if you can marinade it over night it’s simply awesome.
Honey and Mustard Salmon
- 8 fillets of salmon
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 spring onions chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed or finely chopped
- 2 red or green chillies deseeded and sliced
- Handful of fresh dill chopped
- Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Mix all the above ingredients apart from the salmon in a large baking dish and mix together thoroughly before adding the salmon fillets and coating each fillet fully in the marinade.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 mins or to your liking.
- Serve on a platter, top with some more fresh dill and allow people to help themselves.