We call this hulk loaf as it packs in a great hit of protein, healthy fats and antioxidants that’ll help make you incredible. Oh, and it’s also big, green and awesome!
- Large handful fresh parsley
- Large handful fresh coriander
- Large handful fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 eggs
- Himalayan Pink/Celtic sea salt and pepper
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 tsps dried fenugreek
- 40g walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/350 ̊F/gas mark 4.
- Grease a loaf tin with coconut oil or line with greaseproof paper.
- Place the eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat until the white and yolks are blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend the herbs, garlic, fenugreek, baking powder in a food processor and fold into the beaten egg with the crushed walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and place in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Use a knife to check it is cooked in the middle; the knife should come out clean if it is.