Lightening Lamb Kebabs
- 500g diced lamb
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 red pepper deseeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 6–8 kebab sticks or fresh sprigs of rosemary
- Preheat the grill on a medium heat so it is ready as soon as the kebabs are prepared.
- Chop the pepper and onion into squares.
- Mix the olive oil, crushed garlic, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and cumin together in a bowl until it turns to a paste.
- Add this paste to the diced lamb and coat thoroughly.
- Prepare the rosemary sprigs by removing a few of the leaves from the bottom of the sprig.
- Add the lamb, peppers and onions onto the rosemary sprigs, alternating meat and vegetables.
- Add them at the lower part of the rosemary sprig as this is much easier.
- Place them under the grill for 10–12 minutes turning regularly.
- Serve with a large mixed salad.