Not for the faint hearted, this burger is packed with taste and awesomeness. Beef and chorizo need we say more!
Matt’s Big Beefy
- 500g of beef mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 1⁄2 a red onion peeled; finely chopped
- 2 small chorizo sausages chopped into small cubes
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/350 ̊F/gas mark 4.
- Place the beef mince in a large bowl and add the egg, tomato puree, chorizo and chopped onion. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape into burger patties and place on a grill tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes.