This was actually an accidental dish as we had a stack of leftover potatoes and cold courgettes to use up – it worked out a treat! Love it when that happens!
- 400g white potatoes
- 2 medium courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 6-7 sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ tsp Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Steam the potatoes, courgettes and pepper until soft.
- Place the courgettes, peppers, garlic, herbs, tomatoes, salt in a bowl and blend using a stick blender or place in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl mash the potatoes and stir in the pureed courgette and pepper mixture.
Top Tip: You can make this using any cold leftover potatoes and vegetables and simply warm in the oven, a delicious way to use up leftovers.