We love eggs, they are super nutritious, tasty and incredibly versatile, which is why we love trying different ways to cook them. This simple recipe gives a spicy kick to your regular scrambled eggs. Have for brunch, as a snack or they would be great for a convenient dinner with a nice big mixed salad.
- 1 tpsp coconut oil
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 – 1 green or red chilli (depending on how much kick you want) deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed or finely chopped
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- 4 eggs beaten
- Pinch of HImalayan salt
- Large handful of fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium heat then add the peppers, chilli, tomatoes, garlic and stir. Cook for a few minutes before adding the spring onions and stirring again.
- Now add the eggs and salt to the pan and stir the eggs through until cooked.
- Serve and top with a large handful of fresh coriander.
- This goes great with a nice ripe avocado.