Mint Choc Chip Cakes
- 200 g dark chocolate 85-90%
- 100 g coconut chips
- 150 g raw cashew nuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1-2 tsp peppermint extract
- Melt the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- Lay out a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray, or use paper cups.
- Once the chocolate has melted remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on the greaseproof paper or in the paper cases and put in the fridge to set for 2–3 hours.