- 50g quinoa
- 100ml water or stock/broth
- 2 eggs
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chickpeas, from a tin
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Rinse the quinoa, place in a saucepan and top with the water or broth. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Boil up two eggs.
- In another pan warm the olive oil and add the chickpeas, pumpkin seeds, cumin and garlic. Stir-fry for 3–4 minutes before adding the cherry tomatoes and cook for a further 3–4 minutes.
- Mix the chickpeas with the quinoa and top with the boiled eggs.