Root Veg Ratatouille
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 800g chopped tomatoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small aubergine
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pan-fry the onions and garlic in the olive oil until softened.
- Add the tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, aubergine and thyme and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the courgettes and cook through for another 5–10 minutes until all the vegetables are soft. Season to taste and serve.