Wedges and sour cream = The perfect side to any steak or burger.
Spicy Sweet Potato With Chive Sour Cream
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 100ml sour cream or creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink/Celtic sea salt
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chive chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C/350 °F/gas mark 4.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 3–4 inch wedges.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix in the smoked paprika and salt.
- Coat the wedges in the oil and spices and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 miutes until soft yet lightly browned around the edges.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix together the sour cream and chopped chives, season to taste and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve the hot wedges with the chive dipping sauce.