Ok so you may have noticed we use the word SIMPLE a hell of a lot when describing our recipes but thats because they are. We don’t believe in huge ingredients lists, complicated recipes that give you a headache as well as a load of washing up afterwards. I got home from working all morning and knocked this up in no time and it tasted fantastic. Salmon is a great source of omega 3 and this dish is a easy way to get your hit. Give it a go.
Super Simple Salmon
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- 6 spring onions finely chopped
- 15 – 20 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 large handfuls of fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pink salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Heat half of the coconut oil in a saucepan and add the spring onions and tomatoes. Give them a stir and let them cook on a low heat. Be sure to give these a stir every now and again.
- As they cook heat the remaining coconut oil in a pan and add the salmon fillets skin side down. Cook until golden then turn them over.
- Add half the fresh parsley to the onions and tomatoes as well as some pink salt and pepper and give a good stir. This should be going nice and soft now.
- As the tomatoes, onions and parsley soften check your salmon has become golden on the other side too.
- Once the salmon is cooked to your liking and the onions and tomatoes are lovely and soft chuck in all the spinach with your tomatoes etc and stir through until completely wilted down into it.
- Serve your salmon and top generously with all the amazing ingredients from the saucepan. Top with the remaining fresh parsley. I had this with steamed asparagus which is awesome but his would go great with a salad, white rice or cauliflower rice.
- The spring onions and fresh parsley give this dish some real flavour but please feel free to add some fresh garlic too but we don’t think you will need it.