We were inspired to make these sweet and spicy prawn avocado bowls after seeing something similar on a restaurant menu. This recipe is so quick to make and can serve as a delicious starter or a lighter main meal. Up your tabasco serving if you prefer a bigger kick.
Sweet And Spicy Prawn Avocado Bowls
- Juice of 3 limes plus zest of 1
- 1 large mango cubed
- 0.5kg of cooked prawns
- 1-2 tsp of tabasco sauce
- Handful of fresh coriander chopped
- Himalayan salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- Add all the ingredients except for the avocados together in a bowl and mix together well. You can eat immediately but ideally leave to marinade for at least 30 mins to let the flavours infuse.
- Peel the avocados, de stone them and cut them in half, slice a little off the round side so the avocado lay flat on the plate before topping each half with the prawn mixture.