For more recipe inspiration check out our latest book, Fitter Food: A Second Helping.
Turkey Blueberry Bites
- 200g turkey mince
- 100g blueberries
- 2 egg yolks
- 200g cashews
- pinch of salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper or a little cooking oil.
- Place the cashews in a food processor and chop until fine with a few chunky bits left.
- Add the egg yolks, salt and turkey and blend again.
- Once combined, use a spoon to stir in the blueberries.
- Shape into bite sized balls and place on the prepared baking tray.
- Place into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool and serve.