Another awesome burger recipe to keep you going. Had some turkey mince in the freezer so thought I would try something different. They were meant to be lemon and thyme but I wasn’t paying attention and put mint in it and thought I would just go with it. They came out awesome though so I figured I would share the recipe.
Turkey, Lemon & Mint Burger Wrap
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together thoroughly with clean hands.
- Make into burger shapes and put in the oven to cook for 25-30 mins.
- Enjoy between 2 sweet gem lettuce leaves with some sliced tomato and avocado.