We are loving frittatas at the minute, so easy to make, plenty of options to choose from and they taste great hot or cold so make for a perfect snack too. Check out this smokey variation, you will love it.
Wild Smoked Salmon, Squash & Paprika Frittata
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 medium butternut squash peeled and finely chopped
- 1 onion peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne chilli
- 1 pack wild smoked salmon
- 12 eggs beaten
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat and add the garlic and cook for 1 min before adding the squash and onion and stirring it through and cooking for a further 4 mins before adding the paprika, chilli, salt and pepper and stirring through again.
- Now pre heat the grill.
- Cook the ingredients for about 10 mins or until soft through before adding the smoked salmon and cooking for a couple of minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan and stir through slightly, cook for about 5 mins until the bottom half has cooked.
- Now place the pan under the grill and cook until the frittata is cooked right through.