Fitter Food 21 Day Kickstarter (10 May)
Need to kickstart your health and fitness journey? Sign up now for our 21 Day Kickstarter Plan!
It’s amazing what you can achieve in as little as 3 weeks when you have a plan and all the accountability and support you need. Plus it also helps when the recipes are delicious, easy to make and the whole family will love them too.
Join us on Monday 10 May and let’s get back on it together.
Early bird offer ends soon!
Fitter 365 Members save 10%
When we first ran this Kickstarter back in January we had over 200 people sign up and get fantastic results from the plan. So due to popular demand, we’ve brought it back again and added even more awesome new recipes.
The 21 Day Kickstarter is a 3 week (21 day) plan which includes legendary great-tasting recipes, live workouts, effective workout plans for all ability levels, plus all the support you need to get the very best results.
As always, we promise no fads nor anything extreme, just a solid plan that will do exactly what it says on the tin… kickstart your health and fitness journey!
The Kickstarter Plan includes access to:
- A dedicated private Facebook group for daily accountability, motivation, and support
- Three live Kettlebell/Dumbbell workouts per week suitable for all abilities
- Over 70 simple and tasty recipes that will your workouts and your days whilst keeping the cravings at bay
- Easy to follow guidance on energy balance and simplifying the process of creating a calorie deficit
- Gym, home-based, and bodyweight training plans for all ability levels
- Options to personalise recipes to your macronutrient requirements
- Both vegetarian and mixed diet (omnivorous) meal plans
- Video series with guidance on beating sugar cravings, energy, motivation, and staying on track in the long term
- Lots of family-friendly recipes with guidance on adaptations to meet everyone’s energy needs
The plan will start on Monday 10 May but you can pre-order your place right now for just £29! [Early bird offer ending soon!]
You will receive all the information you need with plenty of time to get the ingredients in and have a good read of the plan.
To maintain a high level of support places will be limited. Sign up now to secure your space
**Please note: access to the plan and Facebook support group will go live on Saturday 08 May.**
- I’d love to do the 21 Kickstarter Plan but I can’t start on Monday 10 May. Can I still do the plan?
Yes, of course! You’re welcome to purchase the plan and start at any time that suits you. There are bound to be others not starting on the 10 May and you’ll still benefit from the support of the Facebook group.
- I did the January Kickstarter, are the recipes the same? We have added more awesome new recipes, meaning there will be fresh vegetarian/mixed-diet meal plans.