Friday 08 – Sunday 10 November 2019
In the beautiful town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent at the elegant 4* The Spa Hotel.
The weekender is all about helping you to take control of your health and arming you with the knowledge and confidence to adapt your nutrition and exercise to work for you, your goals and your lifestyle.
This year we’re placing a big focus on creating a healthy mindset and we’ll work together over the weekend covering the essential tools you need to help combat anxiety, manage stress and develop a solution based mindset.
We’ll educate you on how to adapt your food intake to support your training, lifestyle and body composition goals without having to give up the things you love.
We’ll teach you how to train with safe and effective technique and how to incorporate daily movement into your lifestyle
In fact, the whole weekend is designed to help you strike a healthy balance, no fads, just real talk in an inclusive environment where everyone wants you to win.
Check out the full agenda below.
- Mastering and progressing bodyweight exercises with a dedicated push-up masterclass
- How to use kettlebells safely & effectively
- Build incredible core strength with our Beast Gear Core Gliders session
- Learn how to structure your weekly training and RECOVERY to get the best results
- An interactive workshop on developing a strong mindset with strategies to combat anxiety, negative emotions and stress
- Support joint health with our yoga and mobility sequences to aid quality of movement and recovery
- Learn how to incorporate more restorative movements into your day to day and how to mix things up to keep workouts fun, progressive and injury-free with some yogabells (see what we did there)
We will ensure you return home with a huge smile on your face, awesome new skills, renewed energy, motivation, focus and of course, wonderful new fitter friends 🙌
The full weekend which includes all your meals, seminars, activities, tea & coffee as well as a set of Beast Gear Core Sliders and other goodies costs £325
However, you will need to arrange and pay for your own travel and accommodation. We have recommended hotels to suit all budgets below.
This is an investment in you, your health and your future and we would love to have you join us for a life-changing weekend with a bunch of likeminded Fitties this November.
We’ve put together a list of good hotel options in the area to suit all budgets and to help plan your accommodation for the weekend. We will be out and about throughout the weekend but the hotels below are within comfortable walking distance of all activities.
The Spa Hotel, Tunbridge Wells (rooms from £104 per night or a double from £140) ** THIS IS ALSO THE LOCATION OF THE WEEKENDER
Travelodge Tunbridge Wells (rooms from £52 per night)
The Tunbridge Wells Retreat Hotel (rooms from £58 per night)
The Russell Hotel (rooms from £65 per night)
The nearest train station for the Weekender is Tunbridge Wells.
*Terms and Conditions
Though extremely unlikely, we reserve the right to alter the agenda and speakers without prior notice in the case of unforeseen circumstances. Once booked places are non-refundable and can’t be switched to another date, but they are transferable to another person should someone wish to take your place. Please let us know who’s taking your place and they’ll be warmly welcomed.