- Chunk of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- ½ red onion sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- Handful bean sprouts
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 bok choy, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- Generous sprinkle tamari sauce
- 400g raw king prawns
- Sesame or olive oil for cooking
- Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan and add the garlic, ginger, spring onion, red onion, peppers and bean sprouts and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, bok choy, courgettes and carrots and sprinkle with a generous dose of tamari.
- Cook until the vegetables begin to soften (but still have some crunch).
- Finally add the prawns and cook through for 3–4 minutes until pink.