- 4 medium bananas
- 130g porridge oats
- 60g sultanas
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ -1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper. You may need two trays so have a second ready in case.
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl mash the banana with a fork and stir in the oats, sultanas, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- Take a heaped teaspoons of the mixture and drop onto the prepared tray.
- Place in the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes until golden on top. Allow to cool before serving and keep refrigerated in an airtight container.