Chilli Roasted Macadamias
- 4 large handfuls of macadamia nuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Pre heat the oven to 150°C/300°F/gas mark 2. Line a baking sheet with
- Place the nuts in a bowl and toss with the oil until well coated. Add the salt and spices, mixing well to coat the nuts evenly.
- Spread the nuts over the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour on low heat until the nuts are lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool before
- Store in a jar.