4-6 (makes around 10 balls)
- 500g ground pork
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tin roasted chestnuts (roughly 200g)
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Add all the ingredients except for the chestnuts in a bowl, and mix together well using your hands.
- Chop the chestnuts into small chunks, and mix thoroughly with the other ingredients.
- Roll the mixture into separate balls, each roughly the size of a golf ball.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20–25 minutes until nice and crispy on the outside.