- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4 and prepare a baking tray ready with two sheets of greaseproof paper to roll the pizza dough.
- Place the oats in a blender and blitz into a flour, place in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place the eggs, pesto, garlic powder, onion powder and mixed herbs in a blender and blitz, add to the oat mixture and combine thoroughly to make a dough.
- Place the dough between two sheets of greaseproof paper and use a rolling pin or large glass/bottle to roll the dough into a thin, pizza base about 1-2cm thick.
- Remove the top sheet and place the base on the baking tray and in the oven to cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Place the cherry tomatoes and peppers in an oven proof bowl, drizzle with some olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until soft and browning slightly.
- Once the base is golden and starting to crisp around the edges, remove from the oven along with the roasted tomatoes and peppers. Spread the tomato puree on top and add the cheese (or extra olive oil), olives, peppers, tomatoes, salt, pepper and fresh basil.
- Place back in the oven for a further 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
You can use feta, mozzarella or hard cheese and add any of your favourite pizza combo’s including chicken, Parma ham, anchovies, pineapple, pepperoni, Parmesan and roasted vegetables.