- Grease a baking tray with a little coconut oil.
- Place the macadamias in a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Place the melted chocolate in a mixing bowl and add the macadamias, coconut, cocoa, xylitol and espresso – combine thoroughly.
- The mixture is a little sticky, so you either place teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet OR shape it into round balls using your hands, but only if you can cope with getting messy!
- Place in the fridge to chill and set for 30 minutes.
THIS RECIPE CAN GET MESSY!