Macros based on 4 servings
- 1 tsp Olive oil for cooking
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful spinach
- 10 eggs, beaten
- Handful fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a little oil in a pan over a medium heat and then add the pepper, carrot and spring onions. Cook for 3–4 minutes before adding the tomatoes.
- Cook and stir occasionally for another 2–3 minutes until the tomatoes have softened, then add the spinach and stir-fry.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add the eggs to the pan and push the ingredients around to allow the egg to get to the bottom of the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill. Cook the frittata for around 4–5 minutes in the pan to allow the bottom to cook through.
- Place the pan under the grill (be careful not to melt the handle!) and allow to cook until the frittata turns golden on top and is cooked through the middle.
- Be sure to keep an eye on it.