Goat’s Cheese, Smoked Salmon and Spinach Frittata
Macros based on 8 servings and using 10 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, olive oil or butter for cooking
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 large handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½-1 tsp cayenne chilli powder
- Celtic Sea or Himalayan Pink salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 large handful spinach
- 100g smoked salmon
- 10-12 eggs, beaten
- 150g goats cheese or feta
- Preheat the grill.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat before adding the garlic, peppers, onions and tomatoes and stir frying. Cook for around 4 minutes until the onions and tomatoes begin to soften.
- Add the paprika, chilli, salt and pepper, and stir before adding the cooked broccoli and spinach and tossing everything together. Cook until the spinach has wilted down.
- Stir in the smoked salmon and then pour in the beaten eggs and crumble the feta over the top.
- Use a spoon to create little gaps at the bottom of the mixture so the eggs spread as evenly as possible. Allow to cook for a few minutes until the eggs are starting to cook through.
- Once you can see the base has cooked, remove the pan from the heat and place under the grill to allow the frittata to cook through. When the top has turned golden, remove from the grill and serve.