Mushroom, Spinach and Tarragon Frittata
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 60ml unsweetened milk
- 2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 100g spinach
- Handful fresh tarragon, chopped
- 75g parmesan cheese
- Heat a little oil in a pan over a medium heat and then add the mushrooms. Cook for 3–4 minutes before adding the spinach and tarragon.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and then add the milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add the egg mixture to the pan and push the ingredients around to allow the egg to get to the bottom of the pan.
- Preheat the grill.
- Cook the frittata for around 4–5 minutes in the pan to allow the bottom to cook through. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan on top.
- Place the pan under the grill and allow to cook until the frittata turns golden on top and is cooked through the middle.