- Prepare a small cake tin by greasing with a little coconut oil or lining with greaseproof paper, or use a spring form quiche or cake tin.
- Place the cashews, dates and ground almonds in a food processor and combine throughly.
- Place in a mixing bowl and stir in the walnuts, dried fruit, orange zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and vanilla.
- Slowly add the orange juice combining with a spoon.
- The mixture should be sticky and easy to press into the cake tin, if not add a little more orange juice (or water). If it becomes too sticky and unmanageable add some more ground almonds. Place the mixture into the prepared tin and press down firmly.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- Slice and serve.
These work great as energy bars or balls too.