Cinnamon and Raisin Protein Bake
- 25g oats
- 1 egg
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- Liquid stevia to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 80 ml water
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Grease a small baking dish or ramekin (or line with baking paper). If you don’t have a small dish simply use two muffin cases.
- Place the oats, egg, protein powder and stevia in a blender and blitz. Transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes and allow to cool before eating.