Cinnamon and Raisin Protein Bake
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 25g oats
- 1 egg
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- Liquid stevia to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 80 ml water
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Grease a small baking dish or ramekin (or line with baking paper). If you don’t have a small dish simply use two muffin cases.
- Place the oats, egg, protein powder and stevia in a blender and blitz. Transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes and allow to cool before eating.
Fennel and Beetroot Bake
Thai Crispy Coconut Chicken Tray Bake
Dark Chocolate and Salted Peanut Bake
Banana and Cinnamon Loaf