- 2 cod fillets
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C/390°F/gas mark 6.
- Place some baking paper on a baking tray and put the cod fillets on top (TIP: Remove any excess water from the fillets with kitchen paper before placing on the baking tray).
- Blitz the remaining ingredients in a food processor until fine but not completely liquid.
- Spoon the mixture over the top of the cod fillets and place in the oven to cook for 15–20 minutes.
- Serve with salad and rice.