- 1–2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Celtic Sea or Himalayan Pink salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 400g tin butter beans, drained
- 1 x 400g tin cannellini beans, drained
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat before adding the garlic and cooking for a couple of minutes (do not burn).
- Add the tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce and stir through. Bring to a simmer and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the beans, stir through and cook for another 6–8 minutes, stirring occasionally.