For even more recipe inspiration and your own personalised nutrition plan head to www.fitter16.com.
Sunflower Seed, Honey and Oat Loaf
- 150g ground flaxseed
- 100g rolled oats (plus a little to sprinkle on top)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1–2 tbsp. honey
- 4 eggs
- 80ml almond, oat or rice milk
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Line loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the ground flaxseeds, oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, salt and baking powder in a large bowl and toss to mix the ingredients.
- Place the milk, eggs and honey in a separate bowl and beat with a fork until combined. Add to the dry mixture and mix together.
- Place the batter into the loaf tin, sprinkle additional sunflower seeds and oats.
- Place in the oven to cook for 30–40 minutes, insert a knife into the centre and check it comes out clean.