Peanut Butter Truffles
- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Cook: 8-10 Minutes
- Serves: 25 Truffles
The perfect treat for any peanut butter lovers out there. Recipe is taken from our Fitter Food Christmas Recipe eBook. Download it FREE here.
- 170g crunchy peanut butter (or substitute any nut butter)
- 150ml runny honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 150g rice flour (substitute oat flour or coconut flour)
- 100g 70–85% dark chocolate
- In a bowl cream together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract until smooth. It may help to warm the nut butter for 30 secs – 1 minute in a microwave or saucepan to soften a little.
- Add the rice flour to the peanut butter mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Prepare a plate ready with a sheet of greaseproof paper on top. Take small handfuls of the peanut butter mixture and shape into balls (about 25). Transfer to the plate and place in freezer for 15–20 minutes to firm up.
- Whilst the truffles are in the freezer, prepare chocolate. Break into pieces and melt by placing in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or use a microwave. Once melted add the salt to your liking.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate, coating thoroughly. Return to the plate with the greaseproof paper.
- Once all truffles have a chocolate coating, place back in freezer to set for 20–30 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy. These are best stored in the freezer or kept refrigerated.
Fitter Peanut Butter Fondue
Dark Chocolate and Salted Peanut Bake
Crunchy Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Salted Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter and Cranberry Flapjacks