Banana and Peanut Butter Pancakes with Maple Syrup
- Prep: 3 Minutes
- Cook: 8 Minutes
- Serves: 4
We don’t need the excuse of Pancake Day to cook up a batch of these! Take the humble pancake to a whole new level with some nut butter and prepare to give your tastebuds a real treat.
And what’s better, these really couldn’t be any easier to make. The simplest ingredients with maximum taste, they make it far too easy to eat way too many… We did warn you!
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 heaped tablespoon of smooth peanut butter (although we have done this with almond and cashew nut butter too and all taste amazing).
- 2 tsp grass fed butter
- Chop the banana and add to a food processor with all the other ingredients except the butter.
- Heat a large pan and start to melt down the butter.
- As the pan heats blend your ingredients until they form a batter like texture. Taste and add more cinnamon if you wish.
- Add the mixture to the pan creating pancakes that are about 4 inches across. Of course the bigger the pan the more you can add at one time although we have cooked one big pancake at times and folded like an omelette which is fantastic too.
- Top with organic maple syrup or some butter and enjoy.
Peanut Butter Truffles
Fitter Peanut Butter Fondue
Crunchy Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Salted Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter and Cranberry Flapjacks