The recipes in our second book continue the Fitter Food approach with simple, delicious, easy meals that require minimal ingredients and steps, yet taste awesome and are based on nutrition that brings out the best in you!
The front section is again dedicated to reviewing some of the latest nutrition science and explains the case for Fitter Food. After launching our first book many people requested some further guidance on how to personalise and plan their meals to support their fat loss and performance goals, so we’ve included some steps and practical information you can take regarding macronutrients, calories and portion sizes.
All of the recipes include macronutrient information, plus there’s an awesome meal plan to get you started with your new recipe collection.
So, What’s In Store?
- Macronutrient and calorie information for each recipe
- A BRAND NEW burger shack, packed with the mouthwatering burger combo’s
- Protein cookies and power snacks for everyday athletes
- Top 10 nutrition myths disqualified by the latest scientific research
- How to adapt Fitter Food for your fat loss goals
- Meal plans and portion guidance
- Convenient ring bound design for ease of use as your daily cooking bible
- The case for eating Fitter Food and being Paleo-ish
- How to supplement your nutrition with FITTER superfoods
- Slow cooker and batch cooking recipes to keep the whole family fed on Fitter Food
With over 130 recipes – including a few popular recipes from our online plans – breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts and snacks are all covered in Fitter Food: A Second Helping!