Meeting Fitter Foodies at events like our Fitter Food Academy is one of the highlights of our year. If you’ve never attended one of our 1-day conferences before then here are 5 great reasons to grab yourself a ticket!
The Fitter Food Academy are delighted to bring you another fantastic event this Spring taking place at Episode Hotel, Leamington Spa on Saturday 16 May. Our one day event will be focused on fat loss and fuelling optimal health and will empower you with all of the key facts you need to achieve your personal health goals.
5 Reasons Why You Should Grab Yourself a Ticket!
1) This isn’t just one day spent scribbling notes that you may or may not then revisit. This is an interactive experience with combined advice and know how from a series of incredible speakers (Keris Marsden, Matt Whitmore, Emma Mihill and Paul Watson) who really are the very best in their field. You’ll come away with actionable changes you can start making the very same day!
2) Places are strictly limited to just 60 attendees (so if you want a spot, you’d best hurry!). This means we have time to let you ask questions, chat between yourselves, share experiences and really pick the brains of the experts who are there to help you.
3) It’s an incredible opportunity to build up your Fitter Food network – at the event you can form real relationships with other like minded, friendly people who have an active interest in health and nutrition.
4) As well as getting your learn on we’re inviting you to join us for a legendary Fitter Food social. We’ve negotiated a great deal (and a delicious menu!) with the much loved Paleo restaurant in Leamington Spa. So to cap off an amazing day of knowledge you can relax with awesome company over burgers, sweet potato fries and ice-cream!
5) Our conference agenda is jam packed with essential information and the very latest fat loss thinking in areas such as gut and hormone health; supplementation; the link between relaxation and fat loss and the best training strategies to achieve fat loss goals.
Phew! It was hard to stop at just 5! We’d love to have you at our next Fitter Food Academy and hope to meet you at our next event on Saturday 16 May – secure your place here.
Keris Marsden is a Director of Fitter Food as well as a qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist and Personal Trainer. As the co-author of two best selling paleo inspired recipe books (Fitter Food: A Life Long Recipe for Health and Fat Loss and the Paleo Primer) she is 100% dedicated to showcasing that eating an awesome diet of good quality, great tasting and easily accessible produce is essential in living a long, healthy, energised and positive life.
Matt Whitmore is a Director of Fitter Food as well as a qualified personal trainer and health coach. Matt is also co-author of two best selling paleo inspired recipe books (Fitter Food: A Life Long Recipe for Health and Fat Loss and the Paleo Primer) like his partner Keris he is 100% dedicated to showcasing that eating an awesome diet of good quality, great tasting and easily accessible produce is essential in living a long, healthy, energised and positive life.
Emma Mihill is a naturopath specialising in functional medicine and iridology. She also lectures at the college of naturopathic medicine and specialises in gut health.
Paul Watson has spent the last twenty years as head strength and conditioning coach/high performance manager in Australia, India and the UK, in professional sport. An expert in mind mastery, he will talk about Learning How to Live in the Moment – to breathe in & out, and quell demons.