- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Cox’s apples, chopped, cores removed
- 1 leek, chopped
- 5 large carrots, chopped
- 2 inch chunk of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable broth/stock or water (add extra for a thinner soup)
- ½ tsp Himalayan Pink salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the leek, carrot and apple until tender. Add the fresh ginger, coconut milk and broth/stock or water.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until the carrots are soft. Purée using a hand blender or food processor. Once cooked, season with salt and pepper to your taste.