- Coconut oil or ghee for the pan
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400g raw prawns
- 400g tin organic coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the coconut milk, curry powder, and grated ginger in a bowl. Set aside.
- Stir-fry the onions in coconut oil or ghee for 2 minutes. Add the coconut curry sauce to the onions and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawns to the curry sauce and cook until pink.
- Finally, add the spinach and allow it to wilt down. Garnish with the coriander and serve.