Creamy Courgette and Spinach Soup
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 500ml vegetable stock or water
- 100g spinach
- Almond milk as desired
- Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the garlic and leeks. Stir fry for 5 minutes before adding the courgettes and stock/water.
- Cook for 15–20 minutes until the vegetables soften, add extra water if needed to keep the vegetables covered.
- Add the spinach and allow to wilt down for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool a little before blending with a hand blender. Add the almond milk until the soup reaches your preferred consistency.
- Season with salt to you taste and serve.