Dark Chocolate, Raspberry and Pistachio Refrigerator Cake
- Prep: 15-20 Minutes
- Cook: 1-2 Hours
- Serves: 10
One of our favourite recipes, we just omitted the biscuits for some healthy toasted coconut, nuts, cacao nibs and freeze dried berries!
- 50g pistachios (shelled)
- 50g pecans, halved
- 50g coconut flakes
- 300g 85-90% dark chocolate
- 100g grass fed butter (*for dairy free use cashew butter or coconut cream)
- 50-100g raw honey according to your taste
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 20g freeze dried raspberries (we found these in the baking section at Waitrose)
- Line a loaf pan with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Pre heat the oven to 150°C/300°F/gas mark 2.
- Place the nuts and coconut on a baking tray in the oven to roast, keep an eye on them it should only take 10-15 minutes, once golden and crunchy remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until both have melted. If using nut butter or coconut cream for a dairy free option add these to the melted chocolate once you have removed it from the heat.
- Stir in the honey.
- Add the freeze dried berries, nuts, coconut and cacao nibs.
- Pour into the lined loaf pan and place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Dust with cocoa and slice into chunky bars to serve, keep refrigerated.
Dark Chocolate and Salted Peanut Bake
Dark Chocolate and Almond Cake
1 hour - 1 hour 15 Minutes
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Chocolate Ginger Cake
Chocolate Orange Cake
Dark Chocolate M’n’Ms
1 Hour 15 Minutes