Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Energy Bars
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20-25 minutes
- Serves: 8-9
- 150g rolled or jumbo oats *substitute with quinoa porridge or buckwheat flakes if desired
- 50g oatbran *substitute chestnut, buckwheat flour or ground almonds
- 110g crunchy cashew or peanut butter
- 100g vanilla protein powder
- 100ml almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 50g 85% dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp raw honey (optional)
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Prepare a loaf or baking tin by lining with greaseproof paper.
- Place the rolled oats, oat bran, protein powder, cinnamon, salt chocolate chunks and nut butter in a bowl and combine, gradually add in the almond milk a little at a time until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the eggs to bind the mixture and honey if adding.
- Place in the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until the bars begin to turn golden brown.
Sea Salt and Cacao Collagen Chocolates
Dark Chocolate and Salted Peanut Bake
Dark Choc And Sea Salt Oat Cookies
Mince Pie Power Bars
Dark Chocolate and Almond Cake
1 hour - 1 hour 15 Minutes
No Bake Energy Cake
Dark Chocolate M’n’Ms
1 Hour 15 Minutes